You must first authenticate your business before updating your business name and other information on Google. Check that your business information is valid and that you are the only one who can modify it when you authenticate your business.
● The majority of local firms conduct verification via mail.
● Email, phone, Search Console, or video recording are all options for certain organizations.
● Google may ask you to examine your information and make any final adjustments after you authenticate your business.
● It could take a few weeks for your company information to appear on Google.
● You may check your information in your Business Profile once it's live. To find your profile, use Google Search or Maps to look up your company name and city. For a variety of reasons, search results can differ. The results that are displayed for you may differ from those that are displayed for someone else.